Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

North Carolina Here We Come

Thursday Corey & I are off to North Carolina to meet my new lil niece Vivian Elizabeth and hang with my nephew Nate. Corey & I are so excited about this trip and spending time with all of them.

Here is a picture of my sister and Vivian when they were still in the hospital. Once again my sister knows how to make big babies... Vivian was 9lbs 4oz and if you have already forgotten because Nate will be 4 yrs old at the end of this month, he was 10lbs 8oz. Needless to say she and my brother-in-law Kevin make big healthy babies.
Vivian Elizabeth Scofield
Nate & Vivian at the hospital. Can you tell I am a proud aunt?!?!
This photo of Nate just makes me laugh...

2 comments:

Meredith said...

they're so sweet! tell karen i said hello!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! Have fun in North Carolina.