Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fighting Amish & Just The Tip Holiday Party

This past Friday night my cousin Kristi organized the 3rd annual Fighting Amish Holiday Party. I guess because we added Corey's football team (Just The Tip) then the annual thing has to start back over with the 1st annual but either way it was totally worth having them join the party. The party was held at my brother's house and was potluck style which made it easy for everyone to contribute. The entire night was so much fun. Here are some pics of the awards ceremony. Corey got MRR (Most Reliable Receiver) and MVP (Most Valuable Punter). Kristi and Bartlett did the most amazing job with all of the awards. Everyone got one serious & one funny award and they were all so appropriate- it was hilarious! We also did a white elephant gift exchange which was when I got Tyrone as my gift. : )
Corey & His Award

My New Amigh BeanieJustin, Tyrone & CoreyParty Group Shot

1 comment:

The C's said...

ok so i am cracking up over tyrone.