Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Mackenzie & Adam's Wedding- Fort Lauderdale

Mac & Adam's wedding weekend was spectacular back in Fort Lauderdale the weekend of Feb 27th-Mar 2nd. Corey, Myself, my brother Brian, my cousin Kristi, her husband Justin and a bunch of our friends from CA made the trip. Not only did we get to see my family (ie. my dad, grandfather, etc.) we got to do a bunch of activities around town. Mac decided to get married on Sunday night which actually made for a super fun long weekend. I typically don't feel like we ever have time to enjoy a wedding weekend because the wknd flies by but we had all day Saturday to mess around so it was awesome. Brian's best friend Mike still lives back in FL so he took 13 of us out on his boat all day Sat. until after sunset. The weather was perfect and we all got to start our base tan for Mexico!
Friday Night Welcome Party @ Julia & Craig's House
Mac(the bride), Erin, Me, Aubri, Jennefer

Corey & I On The Dance Floor

Mac & Adam (classic- Mac has a glass of red wine in her hand!)

No comments: