Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Trey's Concert @ The Shore

Friday night Trey played for his 50+ closest friends at a bar in Hermosa called "The Shore". We've seen Trey play a lot but every time I swear he gets better and better. My aunt and uncle were in town again to watch my cousin/their daughter Kristi play in the Hermosa Beach AVP Tourney so we grabbed dinner before the show. Trey is unbelievably talented so when he makes it to the big time he better not forget his biggest fans. Here are a few pics from the evening. Thanks again Trey for a great night to remember!!
Trey Comstock

Trey Impressing the Ladies...

The Best Trey Fans Ever

"T" is for Trey!!Bar time after the show w/ Jen back in townMe, Erin, Kelly, Jen, RebaGood Times...

No show for Corey but he was missed- he was in Vegas!

1 comment:

Trey Comstock said...

Sue - I don't know about hitting it big time but I was glad you guys came. Thanks for the write up in your blog!