Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Blue Jay Campgrounds

Camping Crew
Saturday we went camping for the first time since I moved to CA 5 1/2 years ago!! We had such a relaxing time just hangin around playing games, exploring the camping grounds, drinking and eating great food thanks to Brianna and her gourmet cooking in the wilderness and playing with the dogs. The camp grounds were only about an hour from the house so it was super convenient for one night out under the stars. I'm still in shock every time we leave the southbay how beautiful it is so close to our home. Corey and I often ask ourselves, "Are we really just outside LA?" I'm slowly trying to accomplish more things on my To-Do list such as hiking and camping since all of these activities are so easily accessible to where we live so as I continue to knock them off I will keep you updated.
Mac swears the spots on the pic are orbs or spirits that live in the woods-uhmmm...
Corey, Me, Brianna, Mackenzie, Ian

Brian, Jay and Melissa playing poker. Nothing says camping like playing poker...Our friend Ian & Bam hangin by the fire. This pic makes me laugh...

1 comment:

The C's said...

If I did not know any better I would think you were in Alabama!!! haha. Miss you! And very Happy way Belated Bday!!!