Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Discovery Networks Upfront 2009

Last night was our Discovery Networks Upfront Presentation at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. This is where we showcase our upcoming new and returning programming for 2009-2010 across all of our networks (DSC, TLC, APL, TRV, SCI, MIL, HD, ID, PG, DHC, OWN, FIT). In addition to inviting all of our LA based clients and buyers we also have talent come and mingle with them. This year we had a great turnout and fortunately we did not upset the fire marshall much like we did last year. I must admit that throughout the night I had multiple moments when I thought of Kinsey. I recall her comment on facebook a couple of weeks ago voicing her love/hate for Toddlers & Tiaras on TLC. During the clip from the upcoming season I was absolutely blown away by these little tikes but more appalled by the mothers that put the children through this parade of child abuse. With that said, I will probably tune in and watch- ha! Animal Planet also had a show that was highlighted where I had a "Really, this is what is now on TV?!?!" moment - The Judi Hoffman Project. In short this is a show about a woman with 30 years of psychic experience that communicates through her cats to make her psychic predictions and readings. I mean "Really?" Overall, the night was a fantastic hit. Definitely looking forward to watching the 10 part series "LIFE" coming in 1Q2010. If you liked "EARTH" you absolutely will love this series!!
Bridget Marquardt from Girls Next Door & Bridget's Sexiest Beaches on TRVMondi & I with Adam Richman from Man vs. Food on TRV

2 comments:

Meredith said...

so jealous you got to meet bridget!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet. We love Man vs. Food. And we love Planet Earth. Azlaea loves it too. Yeah, Toddlers and Tiaras is straight up child abuse. Can't imagine doing that to my children. Tell Corey I said hello. Hey, maybe Bridget will put you in her scrapbook and Hef will be like, bring her in for a test. That would be sic. (Working on incorporating this word (sic) into my daily vocab)