Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Finale!!

Last night I got to go to the American Idol Finale at The Nokia Theatre and it was AWESOME!! What an amazing night with so many great performers. Mackenzie (yes Mackenzie "I've Got Connections" Stevenson) got offered tickets at 1p and I happen to be on the phone with her at the time when she got an extra so she invited me to go. At first I was stressing about needing to leave work early at 3p in order to make it to the 430p taping but after I thought about it I was like "Wait, I have a ticket to the finale!" Of course I did not dress myself appropriately for work yesterday morning with American Idol in mind so I had to run over to the mall to grab a new top and jeans. Thank god we have a mall within walking distance from my office building so it worked out perfectly. Not only did I grab new clothes but I also ran into Bloomies and had the MAC gal touch up my make-up. Brilliant! The finale show was by far the best accumulation of amazing artists I've ever seen. Here are some goofy photos of Mac and I doing this photo flip book thing at the after party. If you flip the little photo book really fast it looks like we are moving and dancing...too funny!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

you're crazy! what a fun night!