Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Proposal

For all you ladies out there that read the title and got really excited for a minute- No, Corey and I did not get engaged!! My girlfriend Mackenzie and I went to a sneak preview of the new Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds film "The Proposal" last night http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-proposal/trailer. The film doesn't come out until June 12th but this was an opportunity to see it pre-release and for FREE. If you have ever been watching Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight and see people giving testimonials on how great a movie was this happen to be our big chance to be on TV but Mac and I passed. Even though we both thought the movie was really cute (Reynolds is adorable in this film) we didn't feel the need to be on camera getting caught saying something cheesy like... "The summer's best romantic comedy of 2009 or You'll fall in love with Ryan Reynolds!" Had we consumed more wine before we went into the movie there might have been a chance.
Mac & I

2 comments:

The C's said...

you really got me!!! haha. i was going to be pissed if i would have found out via blog! too funny!!

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Ummm, please don't ever do that again if your not serious!!! I was going to be pissed to if i found out a DAY later!