Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend

WOW- where do I begin?!? I suppose I will take you back to Thursday night when all the fun began at Sharkeez. Immediately following our beach flag football game we headed over to get the party started.


A wardrobe change later and we took off for another bar called Blue 32 then to Hennesseys where Kristi & Jmar's college buddy played the guitar & sang. Kelly thought she was in the "band" so thankfully Sharif welcomed her with open arms. I love it!!


Friday we took it easy so we would be rested and feel good for the 4th of July 5k race. Lots of this took place.
Festivities got under way on Saturday morning following our 5k run at 6th Street in Hermosa (my old house) and the fun continued on over at The Comstock's House in Manhattan. It was fun to walk the strand and check out all of the insane house parties.

Comstock's place continuing the fun. Lovin Kristi's amazing american flag jacket. Thanks Jerry, Rhonda and Trey. Enjoyed every minute of the party!
The spread @ Big Jer & Rhonda's... nothing says the 4th of July like BBQ southern style. Thanks Trey- you are my american hero!!

2 comments: