Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bailey's First Photo Shoot

Today was Bailey's first professional photo shoot! Mackenzie is helping us getting Bails on pet toy packaging and other stuff but it didn't go as well as I'd thought it would. Corey took him to the Jakks Pacific offices in Malibu at 3p for the shoot but lets just say Bailey might not be cut out to be a doggie model. Corey said Bailey freaked out when the flash bulbs popped. Poor lil guy. Here are some pics before all hell broke loose and Corey had to take Bails outside to calm down.



(btw- we did not pay to take these photos in case you were wondering!)

2 comments:

Aly Beth said...

I have to say, I am very jealous you were able to do a professional dog shoot! It's adorable! So is Bailey. :)

Anonymous said...

I actually was wondering if you paid for those ... and I wasn't sure what I thought about it if you had. CALL ME TODAY!