Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Camp Ronald McDonald Halloween Carnival 2008

This past Sunday we took Corey's nieces and nephew to The 16th Annual Camp Ronald McDonald Halloween Carnival on the Universal Studios back-lot. Corey's sister Tiffany and his brother-in-law David joined us too for the toy extravaganza. I can't even big to describe what a neat event this was. The company that my friend Mackenzie works for "Jakks Pacific" sponsored the carnival day in conjunction with Camp Ronald McDonald and is was such a neat thing to attend. The kids had such an amazing time getting autographs from their favorite stars, eating great food, playing carnival games, riding rides and enjoying the back-lot at Universal. I must admit this was a fun day even for me. Only in LA can you go to such an over the top Halloween Party and leave with so many carnival toy prizes that you felt like it was Christmas!
Ally, Josh, Rachel & Jessica (Rachel's Friend)
A Life Size Cabbage Patch Kid That Made Me Laugh Everytime I Saw It!
Josh's New Hairstyle...
Ally Getting Autographs-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One question - who the heck is that giving their autograph?

Susan and Corey said...

On man, I had no idea all day. For the first time in my life I felt old. It was a bunch of teen stars on Nickelodeon and Disney. I felt like a cheesy aunt being like "hey can you stand up for a photo w/ Rachel" lol. I just sent you the link to all the photos on kodak gallery. I have one with Jennie Garth and there is a pic of one of the new 90210 boy stars.