Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hillbilly Ho-Down

Ah, yet another surprise party and another great weekend! Yes, Corey and I attend way too many parties. Every weekend comes and goes in a blink of an eye and next thing I know its Monday morning. I definitely wouldn't say I live for the weekends but let me tell you my life steps up a notch when the weekend rolls around. I still play co-ed football on Wednesday nights and try to exercise after work to justify my social life but its tough to keep up. Here are some pictures from our friend JP's party on Saturday night 10/25. Keli (JP's girlfriend) did such a great job keeping the party a surprise that JP actually thought that everyone forgot his 30th BIRTHDAY! I felt like we were all celebrating Halloween a week early since everyone was dressed up in Western/Hillbilly/White-Trash Clothes but I imagine Halloween could rival this party. JP (Birthday Boy) and Keli Kayla, Kelly, Rebecca, Me

No comments: