Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Rebecca's 30th Birthday - 80s Bicycle Pub Ride

I'm having trouble updating my blog after events happen so bare with me as I recap Saturday October 4th... Lets start with saying what a momentous day it was for may reasons. The most important of all was the celebration of my good friend Rebecca Lum's 30th Birthday Party!! The reason I say it was so momentous is because it was full of a few "firsts" and was very "victorious". A "first" account not to ever be forgotten was the transporting of 20 bodies and 20 bikes in the back of a 14ft U'Haul. Never would I begin to justify what we had done to any police officer but holy funny. Yes, we put people in the back of a U'Haul dressed in 80s clothes without any air or light. Oops! The good news is everyone made it there safely. The next "first" was our bike ride from Santa Monica to Hermosa Beach. Without stopping at bars the ride is apprx. 15 miles and is an absolute beautiful ride b/c it is along the beach. We did, however, stop at 6 bars on the ride. Overall everyone was still entacked when we got back to Hermosa. The reason I consider this day "victorious" is because we only had a few bumps and bruises along the way and no major accidents. Rebecca had an amazing time with all of her friends and family so this made for a day to remember forever!!
Group Shot Baja Cantina
With The Birthday Girl- Rebecca! Packing The Bikes... Stop #4 - The Shack...
Corey Riding The Strand...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty freaking hilarious. I would have been all about that.