Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trip To North Carolina

So... I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything recently but we have been busy traveling all over the place seeing everyone. The past few weeks have been crazy but so much fun. Corey & I went to North Carolina over the weekend of August 23rd for four days to visit my new lil niece Vivian. We had such a great trip and really enjoyed our time with them. We were one week early for Nate's 4th birthday but that didn't stop us from going bowling to celebrate. We also went on a great hike with the entire family. Baby #2 has definitely not slowed down the Scofield's! Here are a few pics from the trip.

Bowling Night!! We saw a Copperhead Snake in the middle of the path on this trail. One of my sister's dogs "Zeke" almost stepped on it. Nate thought the snake was pretty cool!

No comments: