Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Kid Rock Concert

KID ROCK- THURSDAY SEPT 25TH Kid Rock Crew w/ Magic (Limo Driver)
Ah, good times at the Kid Rock concert. Totally reminded me of the John Mayer concert in college when we snuck into the second/fourth row (Kinsey- yes I'm talking to you!!) Yes, another Thursday night event but I figure why not get the weekend started early. You might be thinking Kid Rock uh but let me tell you what an amazing performer he is. This is actually the second time we have seen him in concert. Unfortunately this time he did not have girls dancing in cages on stage with him but man was it fun!! We took a limo with 9 of my friends and had a great limo driver... Magic was his name. HAHA!! The limo ride and concert still make me smile. Friday was definitely not a very productive day for me at work. : )

Limo Ride Up

Me, Justin (Kristi's husband), Kristi (cousin)

Corey & I Outside Concert- Universal CityWalk
Kayla, Me, Kristi, Mackenzie and Magic

2 comments:

The C's said...

FUN! I bet Friday was hell, haha. Love the driver's name!

Anonymous said...

I still need to buy that John Mayer DVD so that I can share it with my kids one day!